Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Vick Defendants Sentenced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Vick Defendants Sentenced


    I just read this. If these guys received 18 and 21 months respectively,and they testified against Vick, it stands to reason, Vick should get more, right? I see possibly 2 years now.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/..._co_defendants

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    Vick gets 18 months with some of it suspended. He wont serve long.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    I think he should get at least 3 years plus another 5 years working with the ASPCA, plus a HUGE fine.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    I dont think he should go to jail period, it's a dog, a dog, not a human, a dog. Make the man do community service and pay a fine and lets all move on with our life.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    Well, pot's only a weed...but get caught doin that (which hurts no one) and hope for some community service.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    PVFAN, I question your morality.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    I question tying up the court system with dog fighting, if this was me or you that got caught dog fighting there is no way it would be to this extent. PacMan Jones, is involved in a man getting paralyzed and he's not going to jail, Vick kills a dog and goes to jail. Sorry that I value the quality of human life over the life of a dog.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vick Defendants Sentenced

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PVFAN, I question your morality.</div></div>


    WTF for?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •